Saturdays 12:30 - 2 PM
Jan. 13 - Mar. 10
No class Feb. 24 due to Winter Break
- 8 sessions
- 1.5 hour class
- Recommended for students ages 9-14
- Student enrolling in the class should have basic computer skills. Previous coding knowledge is a plus but not necessary.
Don't see a class time that works with your schedule? Let us know and we'll see what we can do!
- Individual and team skill-building activities
- Problem solving with variables, loops and conditional statements
- Lessons on complex data types such as arrays and objects
- Instructor-guided projects teaching students to program games and other projects and debug code
- Software - Tynker
- Hardware – Laptops provided or students may choose to bring their own
Class Outcomes & Takeaways
- Students will code and design 2 of their own games, apps or webpages